Saturday, October 30, 2010

High Places



I just wish to share with you images of the places that I have been to... here's the first batch!

Many people find solace on the beach. Some find it in quietly secluded places. For me, it would be the mountains. In withdrawing from the hussle and bustle of the highly urbanized metropolis, I would find myself seated on a betch or strolling the city of a "kingdom" far on top of the mountains. Yes, I am very much fascinated by highlands.

In many of my trips outside of Manila, I would go to this place. It is a place of reflection for me. I find serenity whenever I go here. This is taken from the Chpael on the Hill found in Batulao, Batangas.

Baguio City is a place to see because of its many attractions. A city on the mountains. Taking a bus ride there is simply breath-taking. This is a shot of the Bell Church.




The Tagaytay Highlands. A must see place and also a sanctuary for the elite. I was privileged to be there twice. It offers a great deal of relaxation and other activities that would soothe the senses.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment