Saturday, October 9, 2010

I Love to Travel

I am a traveler by choice and I would say that I have been blessed to have been able to travel to many places from my younger years up to this moment.

As a gesture to immortalize my experiences and realizations on these travels, I decided to blog about them.

I remember the time when I first went on a plane to Saudi Arabia, I was 5 years old then. The experience was different and from that time, I've always wanted to get on a plane. Then came the times when I watched movies and news of planes crashing, and it scared the living daylights from me to get on a plane. Then again, I came to outgrow that and here I am now always wanting to get on a plane that would take me to other places. I have become a jet-setter and have wanted to see so many new places.

This is my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment